“Delta” Communication: A Strategic Communication Workshop
Two days of strategic planning and delivery coaching using Dan’s “Delta” model, a powerful strategic communication process for creating change in your listeners and getting the results you want from every important communication.
Dan Sapp has been a thought leader in the business communication field for 20+ years. His clients include senior leaders at Nokia, Cisco, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, MIT, Hellman & Friedman, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Silicon Valley Bank, JMI Equity, Mellon Capital, Anshen & Allen, Gensler, and many others.
Day 1: Strategic Delivery
- Through video-taping and in-the-moment coaching, learn to use your body and voice for maximum comfort and impact
- Learn and use a framework for evaluating the impression you make and set goals for change
- Practice the posture, gestures, and movements that help you become more comfortable and in control, and have greater impact
Day 2: Strategic Content Planning
- Establish a single driving result or “Delta” for every important communication
- Develop messages that are focused on your listeners’ needs
- Understand and address your audience’s key decision-making drivers
- Create visuals that clarify, simplify, and convince, not merely illustrate
- A powerful strategic planning process and delivery skills for getting the results you want from every communication
- Improved ability to influence internally and externally with customers
- Individual assessment of your communication and interpersonal style using the DISC profile (two-day workshop participants)
- DVD of your delivery skills (day one workshop participants)
- Time: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Fee: $950.00 for both days (includes DISC assessment), $500 for one day
- Participants: (10 maximum): executives, managers, and other business professionals with critical communication responsibilities
For information on dates, locations, and registration, email Dan Sapp at email@example.com or call (415) 332-6646.